June 30, 2011

a few character introductions ... ;)

in my 'novel' of a life, there are quite a few key personalities that play a very large part in the over-all story ... here are just a few ...

*********

-- a couple people i have made... 


my lil man ...
my princess ...

... as you can see ... i am pretty good at this making other people stuff, considering the "materials" (*AHEEM* daddy figures) i had to work with, especially for them to come out of the oven soOoOoo beautiful ;)

*********

-- in my side car ...


... my niece De ;)

... i don't believe that people just appear in your path by chance, they are placed their for a reason.  thus, if you don't swoop them up and take them with you, you'll never know what the reason was ...

*********

-- in my corner & got my back ...


... filling the roll of the BFF ...

... as i so often tell my niece, boys in general are insignificant.  until fate lands you in the lap of the ONE you were made for ... spend the majority of your time trying to find you a Jess ... not a boy.  someone who you can share all your secrets with, who understands you completely and loves you anyway, someone who you can call at three in the morning and would be there waiting for you with a shovel if you needed her too ...

(*WINK*)

a best friend.  that's how you survive.

*********

... to be continued ...

No comments: