August 29, 2011

OK.  
per mass-request ... (ahem, no names necessary.  YOU know WHO you ARE *COUGH* *COUGH*)
i give you ... 
my make up bag...or really just pictures of whats inside...

... i have played around with ALOT of cheap and expensive products as well as everything in between (we'll not go into the long gone used up makeup I'm probably still paying for, sigh) ... and these are my favs ...

*********
A.)  CONCEALER!  ... BARE MINERALS!
I know there are some massive rules concerning concealer and foundation (which came first the chicken or the egg, yadda yadda) ...
BUT ... I don't wear foundation.  So i cannot help you.
 Sorry.  
 but i will say this...i have always went with what makes me FEEL GOOD ... what is that quote?
"ITS MASSIVELY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN WHAT I'M WEARING. IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. THEN MY FACE LOOKS BETTER. WHEN YOU SHOW YOUR BEST FACE AND YOUR BEST SELF, YOU QUITE OFTEN GET THAT BACK"


This stuff is AWESOME!  NOTHING covers like it does...P.S. works great as EYE SHADOW BASE TOO...
 (WHY WOULD YOU PAY EXTRA FOR EYESHADOW BASE WHEN CONCEALER IS THE EXACT SAME THING...? Craziness)

2.)  LOOSE FACE POWDER  ...MARY KAY!
  (IVORY, I'M A PALE ONE)

My Mom has sold Mary Kay since i was in HIGH SCHOOL, so this is just a product that i have stuck with.  if it AINT BROKE why FIX IT? right?

C.)  BLUSH!  NARS. ORGASM. 'NUFF SAID.
Some things ARE worth spending more on, I SWEAR!
THIS!  IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.  Period. 
the BEST BLUSH EVER! 

4.) BRONZER!  ...PHYSICIANS FORMULA SHIMMER STRIPS!
ANOTHER STAPLE.  i go through this stuff like CANDY!


P.S. You can use this as body bronzer/shimmer too *WINK*

E.) ANOTHER BLUSH! ...HARD CANDY 
i have no IDEA why i started this, but it just stuck...
Just go over the upper part of your cheek bone with this, it highlights the nars really well ... Takes your Orgasm into overdrive (HAHA)
sorry.

6.)  CREME EYESHADOW ... HARD CANDY!
You just CANNOT BEAT the cheap stuff at Wally World!
I use the peachy color, and ONLY put it on the lid (TO THE CREASE)...

G.)  MORE...SHIMMER STRIPS...
actually, I USUALLY JUST USE the BRONZER for this too but didn't want to put the same thing twice!
SO...
this goes OVER the creme Hard Candy Creme Shadow...

8.)  THE CHERRY ON TOP ;) ...EYESHADOW!
STILLA! KITTEN!!
 
If you READ my BLOG, you know that...me and Kitten have had our rounds...
SUPPOSEDLY to get the super sparkly little crystals so PRETTY Stilla has make this powder SUPER FINE and thus SUPER CRUMBLY...
(I've actually made my kids brush their teeth in the kitchen for a month before while i salvaged KITTEN POWDER spilled into my sink)
BUT...I HAVE TO SAY ... still, WORTH IT. SIGH.
this goes under the brow and in the corner of your eye...

I.)  EYELINER! Bare Minerals (AND a lil' PHYSICIANS FORMULA)
 

FIRST, the BARE MINERALS, then BLEND...then the LIQUID PHYSIC ANS FORMULA FOR DEFINITION...

10.) FINALLY...THE MASCARA!!


LAYER. LAYER. LAYER.
Multiple coats = BIG PRETTY LASHES :)

*********

No comments: