August 2, 2011

soOoOooo ... i havn't really had much time to play around with all the crazy ideas floating around inside my head this week, BUSY BUSY BUSY!


THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR THAT!!  I LOVE working on your custom pieces and hearing all your stories behind them! :)


with that said...


I did take a second to take some pix...


My Mamaw came out with a HUGE TUB the other day as i was picking up lil man, i was prepared for BUTTONS...or some other nifty stuff...


I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!


















apparently my Mamaw is not only a pack rat of the coolest buttons and other odds and ends ... BUT also of VINTAGE RETRO EARRINGS :) 

















... these are just a FEW ... seriously!  I promise AFTER i am done digging through them all i will list some for purchase!  *WINK*

No comments: