September 8, 2011

***NEW*POSSIBLE*CHRISTMAS*PRESENT*SPOILER***







this is an idea I've been playing around with for awhile and never could get just right...
I am OFFICIALLY happy (Satisfied, YADDA YADDA) enough to start taking orders for these...(I THINK, *SIGH*)

THE PHOTO NECKLACE

DESCRIPTION:
A small 1" by 1" square wooden tag with YOUR CUSTOM PHOTO IMAGE adhered to the surface, accented by a small 1/2" round silver tag HAND STAMPED WITH YOUR CUSTOM PERSONALIZATION and/or a small bead dangle charm. 
(these will be sold including a small silver ball chain, not the long antiqued vintage chain shown)

You will need to EMAIL ME a JPEG FILE FORMATTED IMAGE that has been cropped to an exact square ratio (I.E. 1"x1" or 5"x5").  I will minimize the image i receive to the correct size to adhere to my tags, if you do NOT crop your image to the correct/requested ratio i will NOT be responsible if the photo is not cropped and displayed the way you wanted.

In the EXAMPLES Pictured above i have HEAVILY edited the photos to appear vintage and antiqued.  PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR PHOTO EDITED, if you do not i will attach the photo as it is in the file i receive.

$9.99
PHOTO w/ SMALL BEAD CHARM

$14.99
PHOTO w/ HAND STAMPED CUSTOM TAG AND/OR SMALL BEAD CHARM



as of 09.08.2011
I do not have these listed on ETSY yet, you will need to EMAIL ME to order.



No comments: