June 9, 2012

SKY ABOVE ME
EARTH BELOW ME
FIRE WITHIN ME

Its starting again.  That itchy irritable feeling that has me suffocating inside this life..

no more will i bask in the luxury of distractions, no more paths but the one i know is mine.

i fantasize about getting in the car and just driving, to nowhere in particular... just away.  but its pointless, the entire world feels as small as these walls around me anymore.

you see... I belong somewhere, somewhere that's not here.  I belong somewhere that's not a 'where' at all really.  

Its something that i can go looking for, its something i have to chance upon. 

its truth ... 

its hope and the wait ...

its him.

we share a soul, therefore i feel him inside of me.  I no longer doubt his existence, i only doubt our fate.

"IT IS SAID THAT SOME LIVES ARE LINKED ACROSS TIME, CONNECTED BY AN ANCIENT CALLING THAT ECHOS ACROSS THE AGES... DESTINY" 

No comments: