March 8, 2012

MY CRAZY AUNT SUE! Oh, WHY I LOVE YOU...

this is VIA my FACEBOOK POST:

her text slang is a little off... but.... everyone has that one, special crazy aunt that life just wouldn't be the same without right...??? ♥ here's to mine, she is just one of the MANY reason's i am "ME" and turned out the way i am!

--> You'll never see this b/c you are the only person i know to be completly locked out of facebook, BUT I LOVE YOU SUE!!!!! ♥

"...U know I never try to offer adv...ise but here we go I'm going to lol. U did stuff in your high school years that we all have done but u had to pay for. U had those kids and could have gave them away put them off on family but no u didn't and at times u lived in hell u now r given a chance to do and be u take it u may never get a chance again. And don't ever let people tell u crap or if they do don't listen u do for u now and love life And include me lol"

No comments: